Easter is coming and there are plenty of family activities to enjoy in beautiful Goleta CA. With sensational year-round weather, Goleta is the perfect destination for a familyweekend. Try something together as a family that is simply enjoyable. GoGoleta.com has everything you need for vacation success, from hotels in Goleta to restaurants in Goleta.
Our website has a wealth of ideas for family activities in Goleta, but also be sure to check out these Easter activities in Goleta:
- Easter Bunny Express at the South Coast Railroad Museum: Saturday, April 19, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Those holding the event’s egg-shaped tickets may participate in a variety of activities, including scheduled stops at Wabbit-Twacks Station, Easter-Bunnyville, Jack-Rabbit Junction, and What’s Up Dock. Tickets ($4 for adults and children) will be available at the museum during the event until 3:30 p.m.; or they may be purchased in advance during museum hours (Fri.-Sun., 1-4 p.m.). Buy tickets now through the museum’s online store and receive 25 cents off each ticket purchased. Hop aboard the Easter Bunny Express. It’s sure to be another hare-raising eggs-perience for the wholefamily! If it rains, the event will be moved to the following Saturday.
- Goleta Egg Hunt at Girsh Park: April 19 at 9 a.m. Cost free for kids 12 and under. Girsh Park is the place for an annual Egg Hunt held usually the Saturday before Easter. The event includes 10,000 eggs and lots of candy surprises, plus face painting, jumpers, and egg rolls. The Easter Bunny also makes an appearance. Registration begins at 9 a.m., and the egg hunt begins at 11 a.m. with six different fields according to age. There will be some special eggs with prizes. Bring a basket or bag.
- Bacara Resort & Spa Easter Bruch and Egg Hunt: Enjoy Easter with your family at Santa Barbara’s most spectacular stretch of Pacific paradise. Bacara’s decadent Champagne Easter Brunch on the Village Terrace will include made-to-order omelets, assorted seafood and sushi, prime rib, farmers’ market fruits and vegetables, a special children’s menu and more. The price is $85 for adults, $42.50 for children. Brunch guests also enjoy complimentary access to the resort’s fun-filled children’s activities includingEaster Bunny visits, Easter egg hunts, Easter hat and basket decorating, Easter egg decorating and Easter Trivet. This family-friendly resort is the perfect place to spend Easterin Santa Barbara! Reserve the “Family Time” package and enjoy two connecting rooms, and a discount on a pool cabana rental. Call 888-892-6791 for reservations.
From biking and bowling, to movies and historical sites, there’s no shortage of fun things to do in Goleta, CA.
From all of us at GoGoleta.com,
Enjoy your trip to the “Good Land”!
- Hotel Goleta: Full service hotel with 160 guest rooms, over 4500 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space, and a professional and caring staff, making it the perfect hotel choice for business and leisure travel.
- Hampton Inn: Experience the finest taste of California in a stylish, comfortable hotel located in the contemporary “Silicon Beach” area with close proximity to Goleta High Tech Companies and Raytheon Corporation.
- Motel 6: Located within walking distance to area dining. Visit Ellwood Butterfly Preserve (2 miles) or Goleta Beach (3 miles). Enjoy modern rooms and an outdoor pool.
- Super 8: Begin your day with a free SuperStart continental breakfast while checking email or looking up local events with free Wi-Fi Internet. After a long day of sightseeing, relax in the spacious outdoor pool, or enjoy the picnic/BBQ area with family or friends.
About GoGoleta.com: GoGoleta.com is Goleta, California’s premier travel guide. It organizes all of the best Goleta restaurants, Goleta hotels, Goleta events and Goleta activities in one convenient location. GoGoleta.com brings all of the hottest Goleta, California happenings together in one convenient online location. Visit the website and Facebook page or call 805-967-2500 for more travel information about Goleta, CA. Connect with us on our social sites to catch our specials!