It’s that time of year again…Love is in the air. Do you know someone who is a business professional in Santa Barbara, and you’re just not sure what kind of gift would be appreciated for Valentine’s Day? Help your sweetheart’s business, and buy tickets to attend the 2014 Santa Barbara Business Expo. This year’s interactive business convention and networking event will be held at The Fess Parker DoubleTree Resort and Hotel, 633 E. Cabrillo Boulevard on Saturday, April 5 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Vendor Exhibits: Key business categories that will be showcased at the networking expo include business strategies, new technologies, business law, insurance, funding and financial management, and marketing/branding. Top members of the Santa Barbara business directory will also be showcasing their expertise in promotional products, education, and building a media and online presence, as well as health and wellness.
- Extraordinary Speakers and Panels: Learn about solutions to critical business issues such a applying the latest technology, finding valuable business connections, developing effective branding, and building a marketing plan that works.
- Author & Speaker Showcase Area: Pick up some of the latest books on business marketing and sales strategies, and meet the authors.
- Professional Imaging Corner: Treat your Valentine to an on-site professional headshot by photographer Linda Blue.
- Join in a Raffle-For-A-Cause: 100% of raffle ticket sales will be donated to this year’s charity, Hope Refuge. Their vision is to provide safe restorative homes for girls who are victims of the sex traffic trade in America, offering a residential program to address the hurt and trauma of sexual exploitation, focusing on empowering them toward their dreams and destinies.
- Art Show: Enjoy works of art by local artists and craftsmen, or find something that’s just right for your Valentine’s office.
If your Valentine is interested in making more business contacts and increasing word-of-mouth sales, another great present would be to buy an exhibit table or sponsorship opportunity for the business. The Expo serves as both a Business-to-Business networking event and an opportunity for the community to become aware of the resources available to them.
Santa Barbara Business Expo was founded, and is directed by, Gino and Sandy Goe, local business owners and entrepreneurs who have a vision and mission to bring the business community together by encouraging collaboration and encouraging social responsibility. Local businesses interested in sponsoring or exhibiting can email Sandy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-452-3632.
About the Santa Barbara Business Expo: Santa Barbara Business Network Expo is an interactive Business Convention, designed to help attendees bootstrap their business and make money. It is an opportunity for smaller businesses to gain valuable exposure in Santa Barbara, and for larger businesses to progress further through enriching their public relations. Visit the website and Facebook page or call 805-452-3632 for more information. Tickets and sponsorship opportunities may be obtained online.